Amphityon, for so many years we prayed to the gods to bless us with a child. Perhaps they answered our prayers.
That’s it. That’s going to be me as a mother.
- Please Attend next week’s planning session on February 13 in A105 at 9:30pm
- Our next general meeting on February 20 in A105 at 9:30pm (We will be playing Disney Apples to Apples!)
- Co-sponsoring CPB’s screening of Wreck-it-Ralph on Feb. 23 at 7pm in Friends Hall
- And our first movie night is on February 27 in A105 at 9:30pm
- Community Service on March 2 or 30 (Hopefully visiting an animal shelter) If you are interested in helping to plan any fun events or have wonderful ideas to share?
- Disney karaoke on April 12th in J-Lees at 8 pm
- Disney Double Feature on April 13th at 7pm in Friend’s Hall
Hope this all goes well!
"And besides, I got a job to do, it may not be as fancy as being
president; but it's my duty. And it's a big duty!"
no but guys
look how she’s petting his shoulder in the 2nd and 3rd gifs
if that isn’t adorable I don’t know what is okay? Okay
“HAY RALPH Y DONT U LEAVE UR GAME AND ENDANGR THE NICELAND PEEPS LOLOLOLOLOL I LEARND NOTHING FROM DIS MOVIE”
Not sure if trolling or not…
I’m not being serious. I mean, yes, she is literally going against one of Ralph’s lessons from the journey, but she has no clue what she’s saying.
It’s just funny when you realize that what she suggests goes against all the shit Ralph just undid.
Vanellope is an 8-year old kid. Just let her make stupid comments all she wants. It’s about Ralph having come to terms with his role and the status quo, accepting it because he’s learned self worth. That’s what this scene is about.